PeopleSoft Keyboard Shortcuts
Hot keys perform immediate actions. When you press one, the designated action occurs. Note that several hot keys perform different functions depending on the page that you are on, such as a transaction page or a search page.
- Saves a page in a transaction.
- Moves to the Search or Add button on a search or look up page.
- Moves to the OK button on a secondary page.
- Returns to the search page from the transaction page.
- View the next row in the list when the button is active.
- View the previous row the in list when the button is active.
- Accesses the Look Up page.
- Opens the calendar prompt.
- Opens the pop-up window on a page.
- Inserts a row in a grid or scroll area.
- Deletes a row in a grid or scroll area.
- Accesses help
- When in Expert Entry mode, activates the Refresh button, which validates the data entered on the page.
ALT + .
- View the next set of rows in a grid or scroll area.
ALT + ,
- View a previous set of rows in a grid or scroll area.
ALT + /
- Finds data in a grid or scroll area.
ALT + '
- View all rows of data in a grid, scroll area, or search page results list.
ALT + \
- Toggles between Add a New Value and Find an Existing Value on a search page.
- Toggles between Update/Display, Include History, and Correct History action modes on the toolbar on a transaction page.
CTRL + J
- Displays the system information page.
CTRL + K
- When on a search or transaction page, accesses a page with a list of keyboard navigation shortcuts using hot keys and access keys.
CTRL + Y
CTRL + Z
CTRL + TAB
- Toggles the focus through the frame set.
- Activates the OK button, where appropriate.
- On a search page, activates the search button.
- On a look up page, activates the lookup button.
- Activates the Cancel button, where appropriate.